You will be working in a new tertiary public hospital with more than 1800 beds that provides a broad-based medical care to the community. The campus will have a comprehensive medical services which consists of acute care, community hospitals, specialist outpatient clinics, intermediate and long-term care facilities. It is an open and welcoming hospital, with various activities organized within the Campus and green spaces to encourage staff and patients to engage in an active lifestyle.
About the Hospital
- 1000-bed Tertiary Care Hospital.
- Family friendly with childcare facility.
- Teaching opportunities.
- To provide holistic, patient centered care in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
- To lead the healthcare teams in their respective areas and work closely with fellow healthcare professionals in providing holistic care to patients.
- To take part in intra- and interdepartmental projects and committees.
- To teach and guide undergraduate, postgraduate students and other healthcare providers.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by the Head of Department.
- Hold basic medical qualification such as MBBS and the relevant postgraduate degree such as MMed (Singapore), CCT-UK, FRACP (Australia and New Zealand), FRCPC (Canada), Fellowship with Hongkong Academy of Medicine (FHKAM).
- Already registered (or meet registration criteria) as a Specialist with the Singapore Medical Council.
- Open to the challenges of service development, resilient and flexible in the face of rapid change.
- Have an excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and strong adaptability to changes.
- Strong command of spoken and written English.
- 2-3 years renewable contract.
- Annual salary range of about SGD $240,000 – SGD $300,000, depends on the specialty & number of years of specialist experience.
- One-time relocation and settling in allowance which including economy class air-ticket for the employee, spouse & children.
- 24 days Annual Leave, 14 days Sick leave, 14 conference leaves and 11 days Public Holidays.
- Medical Malpractice Insurance (will be reimbursed).
If you have further questions regarding this position, please do not hesitate to contact Marlin Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp number +65-96614141. EA Licence No. 18S9042, EA Personnel Registration No. R1113073.