INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM ALL VISITORS TO OUR WEBSITE
We will also obtain your data when you are filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our Website, subscribe to our services, providing us your resume, search for a product/services, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our Website, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and
when you report a problem with our Website.
The information you give us may include your name, passport number, national identification number, address, email address, age, IP and phone number, occupation and personal description.
With regard to each of your visits to our Site, we will automatically collect the following
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We uses the collected information:
- To operate the Website and deliver the Services;
- To process, and where necessary, respond to your application, enquiry or request;
- To gather customer feedback;
- To inform or update you of other products or services available from us and our affiliates, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To monitor, improve and administer the Website and Services, and to provide general statistics regarding user of the Website;
- To update you on changes to the Website and Services.
We does not sell, rent, lease, or release your Personal Information to third parties. We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique Personal Information is not transferred to the third party without your explicit consent.
In addition, we may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to us, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your Personal Information.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Parties with whom we may share / disclose personal information:
- Third parties in partnership or contractual relationship with us: We partnered and concluded contracts with third parties, for example, prospective employers, for attaining the purposes described in this Policy. There may be cases where information acquired through the Site is shared with such third parties.
- Advertisers: When you are exposed to an advertisemet through the Website, we may provide your personal information and information about
your engagement with the Website (e.g., whether you viewed, interacted with or requested information about promotional content) to advertisers and their agents or potential advertisers and their agents. However, we will never provide these advertisers with your personal contact information such as email, phone number or mailing address without your consent.
- Our affiliates: There may be cases where information acquired through the Website is shared with our affiliates for attaining the purposes described in this Policy. Furthermore, if we are involved in corporate reorganization, merger, acquisition, asset sales or the like, there may be cases where information acquired through this Website is transferred or shared as a part of such involvement.
We will disclose or share your Personal Information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that any such action is necessary to: (a) comply with any legal requirements or comply with legal process served on us or the Website; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of our Website; and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of www.nucleus-health.biz or the general public.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties: (a) in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; and (b) if Nucleus Health Pte. Ltd, www.nucleus-health.biz or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
The Website uses “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
The Website uses Google Analytics. Please refer to http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners to find out more about how Google uses data when you use our website and how to control the information sent to Google.
Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of our Website or to fully experience the interactive features of our services or Websites you visit.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We strive to maintain the safety of your Personal Information. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Unfortunately, no internet-based service is completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY STATEMENT