About the Employer:
- 500 – 1000 Bed reputable tertiary public hospital.
- Offers multi-specialty services to its community.
- Strive to provide integrated patient care services.
- Award winning in patient care and human resource practices.
- Located in the western part of Singapore.
- Lead the healthcare teams in you respective field of specialization.
- Collaborate with fellow healthcare professionals to deliver holistic care to the patients in the inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Teaching and guiding undergraduate, post-graduate and junior doctors.
- Lead and or involved in the intra and inter-departmental projects and committees.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Head of Department.
- Hold a basic medical qualification such as MBBS and the relevant postgraduate qualification from Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS), Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS), American Board of Surgery, CCT-UK or others. Please refer to the link here for more details List of Post Graduate Degree Registrable with SMC (Effective 1 Jan 2021).
- Already registered (or meet registration criteria) as a Specialist with the Singapore Medical Council and Singapore Accreditation Board.
- Able to lead in a fast-paced environment, open to the challenges of service development, adaptable, resilient and flexible in the face of rapid changes,
- Excellent command of spoken and written English as well as good communication skills.
- Those with at least 2 years of specialist working experiences can apply as Consultant.
- Senior Residents who had completed MOHH Residency programs are eligible to apply for this position.
- 2-3 years renewable contract.
- Annual salary range of about SGD $240,000 – SGD $300,000, depends on the specialty & number of years of specialist experience.
- One-time relocation and settling in allowance which including economy class air-ticket for the employee, spouse & children.
- 24 days Annual Leave, 14 days Sick leave, 14 conference leaves and 11 days Public Holidays.
- Medical Malpractice Insurance (will be reimbursed).
If you have further questions regarding this Cardiology Specialist job in Singapore, please do not hesitate to contact Marlin Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp number +65-96614141.
EA Licence No. 18S9042, EA Personnel Registration No. R1113073.