You will be working in a new tertiary public hospital with more than 1800 beds that provides a broad-based medical care to the community. The campus will have a comprehensive medical services which consists of acute care, community hospitals, specialist outpatient clinics, intermediate and long-term care facilities. It is an open and welcoming hospital, with various activities organized within the Campus and green spaces to encourage staff and patients to engage in an active lifestyle.
- Lead the healthcare teams in their respective field of specialisation.
- Collaborate with fellow healthcare professionals to deliver holistic care to the patients in the inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Teaching and guiding undergraduate, post-graduate and junior doctors.
- Lead and or involved in the intra and inter-departmental projects and committees.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Head of Department.
- To participate in the institutional programmes for infection control and antimicrobial stewardship.
- Hold a basic medical qualification such as MBBS and the relevant postgraduate qualification from Royal College of Pathologist (FRCPath), Royal College of Pathologist of Australasia (FRCPA), American Board of Pathology (ABPath), CCT-UK or a qualification recognised by these bodies.
- Already registered (or meet registration criteria) as a Specialist with the Singapore Medical Council.
- Possess strong knowledge and skills in Acute and Internal Medicine.
- Possess working knowledge of laboratory operations and a commitment to laboratory quality / automation improvement and development process.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, open to the challenges of service development, adaptable, resilient and flexible in the face of rapid changes,
- Excellent command of spoken and written English as well as good communication skills.
- Those with at least 2 years of specialist working experiences can apply as Consultant.
- 2-3 years renewable contract.
- Annual salary range of about SGD $240,000 – SGD $300,000, depends on the specialty & number of years of specialist experience.
- One-time relocation and settling in allowance which including economy class air-ticket for the employee, spouse & children.
- 24 days Annual Leave, 14 days Sick leave, 14 conference leaves and 11 days Public Holidays.
- Medical Malpractice Insurance (will be reimbursed).
If you have further questions regarding this position, please do not hesitate to contact Marlin Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp number +65-96614141.
EA Licence No. 18S9042, EA Personnel Registration No. R1113073.