You will be working as Geriatric Medicine physician in Singapore’s tertiary public hospital with more than 1000 beds that provides a broad-based medical care to the community. It has a comprehensive medical service- from General Medicine, Rehabilitation Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Surgery, Sports Medicine and others – and managed by world class medical professionals who are dedicated to deliver excellent patient care to the patients.
- Be responsible for the total management of patients under the supervision of senior doctors and in collaboration with other healthcare professional.
- Providing medical consultations and be ready for on-call / stay-in night duties.
- Managing outpatient clinics and supervising junior doctors.
- Performing any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Hold a basic medical qualification that is recognised by the Singapore Medical Council, such as MBBS from University of Malaya, University Kebangsaan Malaysia, AIIMS New Delhi, CMC Vellore and others. Please refer to the link here for more details List of Basic Medical Degree Registrable with SMC (Effective 1 Jan 2020).
- And / or hold a post graduate medical qualification that is recognised by the Singapore medical Council, such as MRCP and others. Please refer to the link here for more details List of Post Graduate Degree Registrable with SMC (Effective 1 Jan 2021).
- Have a minimum 3 years of relevant working experience post-internship / housemanship.
- 2 years renewable contract.
- A competitive annual package includes basic salary, housing allowance, on-call allowance, 13th-month bonus & performance bonus that might totaled up to SGD 100,000 – 120,000 per year.
- 24 days of annual leaves, 14 days of sick leaves, 11 days of public holidays and 60 days of hospitalisation leaves.
- Medical Malpractice Insurance coverage.
If you have further questions regarding Geriatric Medicine physician position, please do not hesitate to contact Marlin Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp number +65-96614141.
EA Licence No. 18S9042, EA Personnel Registration No. R1113073.