About the Employer:
- 500 – 1000 Bed reputable tertiary public hospital in Singapore.
- Offers multi-specialty services to its community.
- Strive to provide integrated patient care services.
- Award winning in patient care and human resource practices.
- Be responsible for the total management of patients under the supervision of senior doctors and in collaboration with other healthcare professional.
- Providing medical consultations and be ready for on-call / stay-in night duties.
- Managing outpatient clinics and supervising junior doctors.
- Performing any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Hold a basic medical qualification that is recognised by the Singapore Medical Council, such as MBBS from University of Malaya, University Kebangsaan Malaysia, AIIMS New Delhi, CMC Vellore and others. Please refer to the link here for more details List of Basic Medical Degree Registrable with SMC (Effective 1 Jan 2020).
- And / or hold a post graduate medical qualification that is recognised by the Singapore medical Council, such as FRCS and others. Please refer to the link here for more details List of Post Graduate Degree Registrable with SMC (Effective 1 Jan 2021).
- Have a minimum 3 years of relevant working experience post-internship / housemanship.
- 2 years renewable contract.
- A competitive annual package includes basic salary, housing allowance, on-call allowance, 13th-month bonus & performance bonus that might totaled up to SGD 100,000 – 120,000 per year.
- 24 days of annual leaves, 14 days of sick leaves, 11 days of public holidays and 60 days of hospitalisation leaves.
- Medical Malpractice Insurance coverage.
If you have further questions regarding vascular surgery position, please do not hesitate to contact Marlin Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp number +65-96614141.
EA Licence No. 18S9042, EA Personnel Registration No. R1113073.