All international medical graduates who want to work in Singapore are required to apply for Employment Pass before they are allowed entry and work in Singapore.
- To earn at least SGD 4,500 per month.
- Have the acceptable and relevant qualifications.
- Employers must be able to demonstrate that they have fairly considered all job-seekers.
- Pass duration is typically 2 – 3 years and renewable.
- Able to apply for Dependant Pass for families (to be discussed with prospective employers).
- Only employer or recruitment agency is able to apply on behalf of the candidate.
Nucleus Health will assist candidates for the application of the Employment Pass / Dependant Pass / Long Term Pass subject to the approval of the employers.
The information provided are obtained from the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Singapore Medical Council website. For more information, visit https://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/employment-pass/passes-for-family. For candidates earning less than SGD 4,500 per month. please look for our other blog on Work Permit Application with the Singapore Ministry of Manpower.