This is a good opportunity for junior medical professionals to explore a Urology job in Singapore. You will be working with a team of world class medical professionals in an advanced medical setup.
- Tertiary acute-care hospital.
- 1000-bed capacity.
- Public hospital with advanced medical facilities.
- Be responsible for the total management of patients under the supervision of senior doctors and in collaboration with other healthcare professional.
- Providing medical consultations and be ready for on-call / stay-in night duties.
- Managing outpatient clinics and supervising junior doctors.
- Assisting in the Operating Theatre.
- Performing any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Hold a basic medical qualification from reputable universities with English as the medium of instruction.
- Have a minimum 3 years of relevant working experience (in Urology) post-internship / housemanship in a large hospital setting.
- 2 Years non-renewable contract.
- A monthly salary of approx SGD 4,500, housing and on-call allowances, 13th-month salary & gratuity.
- Relocation allowance.
- 24 days of annual leaves, 14 days of sick leaves, 11 days of public holidays and 60 days of hospitalisation leaves.
- Medical Malpractice Insurance coverage.
- Clinical Associate in Urology role is purely service, non-training job (non specialist role).
- Not allowed to perform procedure independently but to assist the specialist in the OT.
If you have further questions regarding this position, please do not hesitate to contact Marlin Lee at email@example.com or WhatsApp number +65-96614141.
We look forward to assisting you to secure the Urology job in Singapore. Once you are shortlisted, we will guide you in your Medical Registration (License) and Employment Pass (Work Visa) application.
We DO NOT charge candidate any fee for our services.
EA Licence No. 18S9042, EA Personnel Registration No. R1113073.