This is a good opportunity for medical professionals to explore a Clinical Microbiologist job in Singapore. You will be working with a team of world class medical professionals in an advanced medical setup.
- Tertiary acute-care hospital.
- 1000-bed capacity.
- Public hospital with advanced medical facilities.
- Hold a basic medical qualification such as MBBS and the relevant postgraduate qualifications such as MMed Singapore, CCT-UK, FRACP (Australia / New Zealand), FRCPC (Canada), ABIM (ID) (USA).
- Already registered (or meet registration criteria) as a Specialist with the Singapore Medical Council.
- Able to lead in a fast-paced environment, open to the challenges of service development, adaptable, resilient and flexible in the face of rapid changes,
- Excellent command of spoken and written English as well as good communication skills.
- Candidates with at least 2 years of specialist working experiences can apply for Consultant position.
- Candidates with less than 2 years of specialist working experiences or Senior Resident who completed MOHH Residency Programme can apply for Associate Consultant.
- Senior Residents who had completed MOHH Residency programs are eligible to apply for this position.
- Have strong knowledge and skills in Acute and Internal medicine.
- Open to the challenges of service development, resilient and flexible in the face of rapid change, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Having experience in antimicrobial stewardship, outpatient parenteral antibiotic therapy or infection prevention and control would be desirable.
- 2 years renewable contract.
- A competitive annual package includes basic salary, housing allowance, on-call allowance, 13th-month bonus & performance bonus that might totaled up to SGD 100,000 – 120,000 per year.
- 24 days of annual leaves, 14 days of sick leaves, 11 days of public holidays and 60 days of hospitalisation leaves.
- Medical Malpractice Insurance coverage.
If you have further questions regarding this position, please do not hesitate to contact Marlin Lee at email@example.com or WhatsApp number +65-96614141.
We look forward to assisting you to secure the Plastic Surgery job in Singapore. Once you are shortlisted, we will guide you in your Medical Registration (License) and Employment Pass (Work Visa) application.
We DO NOT charge candidate any fee for our services.
EA Licence No. 18S9042, EA Personnel Registration No. R1113073.